New in Version 10.0.1 [Tue Nov 18 2013 ]
* New Features and Improvements *
- Added an Internet Speed Test option to the System=> Tools menu. This runs a speed test from the Server itself and gives a historical view of download and upload speeds.
- Updated the POP3 and IMAP fetch software ( Fetchmail) to the newest version.
- Removed network_reorder from rc.d/network – no longer required.
- Updated the iproute2 package to the lastest version.
- Installed a new command line Network Traffic monitor called iftop.
- Altered some Sendmail MTA options. Changed privacy options and MinQueueAge to 30 mins from 5. This means that failed email transmission won’t be retried for 30 minutes.
- Installed a new version of the Apache Web server ( from version 2.2.x to 2.4.x)
- Installed latest PCRE regex libraries.
- Installed lastest APR for Apache.
- Re-compiled many programs to use the new PCRE library.
- Updated the Email Recipient Address Versification software to the newest version.
- Updated the Zarafa Server to version 7.1.7.
- Updated the Anti-virus engine software to the newest version.
- Added “SSL” option to the Email Internet Account pages. Thi allows retrieval of POP and IMAP email via SSL.
* Fixes *
- Fixed a problem while writing the Zarafa database to a backup intended to store 7 days worth of data. The Zarafa Mysql database dump wasn’t named with the Day of week prefix.
- Fixed a problem with the detection of USB disks, without a filesystem, during a Backup operation.
- Fixed a rare problem with the Recipient Address Verification Email system.
- Fixed an appointment invitee problem in Zarafa Version 7.
- Fixed a problem during a backup to a Tape device.
- Fixed – Log files for the console_health daemon and Zarafa Webaccess are now rotated every day.