New in Version 13.3.13-1 [Feb 20 2018]
* New Features and Improvements that loosely are based on popular websites like www.spamzilla.io*
- Improved the MailScanner “phishing” database. This will improve detection of phising email scams.
- Fixed the “pornography” category in the Website blocking list – removed the expressions list. It was too aggressive.
- Added a new option to the IPSec VPN config. SA Lifetime – this determines when an connection expires and should bere-keyed. If the remote end won’t accept an inbound keying attempt, then, this should be greater than the lifetime set
on the remote device.
- Letsencrypt certificate creation/ renewal no longer requires port 80 to be left open. The port will open and close automatically.
- Updated the BIND DNS nameserver to the latest version.
- Added secure flag for cookies in HTTP resonce headers ( for PCI compliance).
- Installed Python Dateutil & Six modules ( for Kopano-Search).
- Created new System Status load average information and graphs.
- Added/ optimized the 64-bit version of Mysql.
- Added ssl vpn activity report
- Update Python with sqlite3 database.
- Improved network intrusion prevention to use less memory.
- Testing Kopano version 8.5.0 at some sites.
- Updated Web configuration help pages.
* Fixes *
- Fixed a bug that prevented Kopano Orphaned stores from being removed.
- System Internet speed test. Fixed. The new version of Python broke it.
- Fixed some random network timeouts for the named ( BIND) DNS nameserver. – removed max ttl setting.
- Fixed searching in Shared Stores for Kopano.
- Converted all of the PHP MySQL database routines to use the new OO interface.
- Several Config interface fixes.