New in Version 10.3.1 [Thu Dec 11 2014]
* New Features and Improvements *
- Added a warning if form data is changed but not saved, when a page is
- Redesigned the SSL VPN configuration to allow very easy client deployment.
- The Spam whitelist now allows ‘host:’ prefix to specify the sending host.
- Finished development of the dynamic DNS service. Three methods can now be used
to update the IP address.
- Added Spam rules to block Fax spam.
- Updated PEAR PHP Mail packages.
- Updated Openswan to version 2.6.42
- The Zarafa backup now doesn’t overwrite the last backup unless the current\ mysqldump succeeds.
- Tidied up some forms.
- Re-compiled the LIBXML2 libraries – xmllint not linked to libhistory.
* Fixes *
- Fixed a problem with the Log Viewer.
- Fixed a problem with the client SSL VPN configuration. The LAN network route
was not pushed to the Securpoint OpenVpn client for Windows.
- File server passwords containing a ‘!’ character where not set properly.
- Fixed the System Status User Disk Report. Sub-directories were not counted in the Total result.
- Tidied up the HTML for the console status “Event History”.
- Fixed the IPSec connection form. Remote and local id blanked if dynamic
- Fixed a problem when setting the default network route. The route was set to
the currently edited interface.
- Fixed a problem with Zarafa Groups. Replying to a group resulted in unexpected
recipients – no email address specified.
- Fixed a bug in the Samba4 script.