New in Version 11.0.2 [Wed Sep 23 2015] =========================================
* New Features and Improvements *
- Added hard-coded DNS SRV records to BIND named zone file.
- Updated System Health for named daemon ( in dnrd)
- Updated mysqluner.pl – MailScanner
- Added a list of ip route tables ( eth1, etc) to Status , network routes page.
- Changed ref to Zarafa Outlook client download.
- Modified my.cnf file creation – now merges local file
- Modified Zarafa server.cfg file creation – now merges local file
- Changing the nameservers now reloads and clears cache for dnsmasq
- mysql and my.cnf now uses innodb plugin
- Changed min attachment size to 0 in Mailscanner*.template
- Added IgawareKAM to rsync schedule to xfer KAM.cf
* Fixes *
- Changed hosts file – replace host spaces with –
- Added drop user ”@’localhost’; to mysql_create.sql
- FIXED openvpn.Could not ping local LAN or 10.8.0.1. learn-address script needed #!/bin/sh
- FIXED dirvish when the share name has spaces ( put quotes in)
- Fixed long running problem. When interface goes ( or is brought) down ( e.g ifdown), then, any routes in tables ( ip route list table eth1) are removed ( by kernel, cause the interface has gone) and NOT replaced. Changed ifup-post to call /var/igaware/network-scripts/table-iproute all up, instead of just for DEVICE
- Fixed LAN config – problems with fields were not reported as window closed.
- Fixed the add new filename content page for email filtering
- Fixed global_access in rsyncit.sh – do it all the time
- Fixed perconda backup when 7days set.
- Fixed report export
- Fixed OLD http report page