I’m often asked ‘what sets Igaware apart from other vendors’. We’ll if there’s one word that sets the Igaware Linux Small Business Server apart then that word would have to be easy. (If asked for two words, I’d say hassle free).
Here’s a few questions that should help give you an idea just how much easier the Igaware Linux Small Business Server is to deploy and look after:
Which of the following would you consider to be easier?
- Downloading software, compiling it on hardware you’ve purchased, optimising hardware and software, testing, updating and patching everything, or taking delivery of an Igaware Linux Small Business Server that’s ready to roll?
- Manually updating and patching software, or having an Igaware Linux Small Business Server that automatically updates and patches itself continuously?
- When you hit a snag, logging-in in via a command line and debuging what’s going on, or speak with an Igaware Linux Small Business Server engineer who can log-in remotely and lend a hand?*
- Having server hardware fail and having to buy and build another server and configure, or be able to take a replacement Igaware Linux Small Business Server to site, pre-configured and having your customer backup and running in the time it takes to plug in and switch on?**
- Being able to get new functionality for your customers rolled out in a few days, or expressing your feature wish list on an on-line forum, hoping the vendor will read it, action them and let you know when they’ve been implemented?
- Sending emails for urgent support and waiting days, or picking the phone up and speaking to an Igaware Linux Small Business Server engineer right now?
So there you have it, the Igaware Linux Small Business Server isn’t just robust and secure, it’s also incredibly easy.
*The Igaware Linux Small Business Server has, yes you guessed it, an easy to use web interface that includes a system status page showing any issues before they become a problem (the system will even drop you an email if there’s something that needs attention (we get a copy too, just in case you missed it), be it disk errors, high load average, failed backup, and much, much more.
**Igaware Linux Small Business Server can be installed and synchronised in real time to a second Igaware Linux Small Business Server, for zero downtime. I should probably write a blog article about this unique enterprise class feature!