New in Version 10.1.0 [Sat Feb 08 2014]
* New Features and Improvements *
- Added SSL support to the Zarafa server. This allows MAPI connections to use SSL on port 237.
- Updated the SSL VPN server to the newest version.
- Installed the SmokePing network monitor.
- Updated rrdtool graphing software to newest version to allow Smoke Ping to work.
- Updated the wget( http/ftp client) software to newest version for the Internet Speed Test facility.
- Installed the Darkstat traffic monitoring software.
- Updated the IRQ interrupt balancing software to the newest version.
- The IP route tables are now created for all gateway network connections. This is to allow the near future addition of network traffic shaping features.
- Updated the kernel version.
- Changed MaxConnectionsPerChild to 500 from 250 in httpd.conf
- Modified the firewalling scripts to better block port 25 access from the LAN, when it’s requested.
- Let’s support Network encryption for all Internet activities. The NSA/ GCHQ sucks big time.
* Fixes *
- Fixed the IPSec VPN health monitor. The monitor was not checking if the IPSec
- connection was up.
- Changed the Web Server to use the prefork model. The previous Event model was using too much memory.
- Fixed a problem with multi-LAN Web Filtering.
- Disabled the Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) network support. This was causing problems with packet loss in some cases.
- Fixed a problem with WAN IP aliases where a new default network route would sometimes be added.